Sunday, March 7, 2010

Curtain Call 20

Wow, I have been soooooo excited - just waiting for the first day to
post as a Curtain Call DT Member! I can't believe its finally here!
Here is todays inspiration piece:




....of course I couldn't make just one card!


Card details:
Stamps: Dot Spot, Mega Mixed Messages, Fillable Frames #1 - all PTI
Paper: Pure Poppy, White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Pure Poppy, Certainly Celery, bashful Blue
Misc: Pure Poppy Ribbon, jute twine, button





Card Details:
Stamps: Everyday Button Bits - PTI
Paper: Pure Poppy, Bashful Blue, Eskimo Kisses dp, white
Ink: Certainly Celery
Misc: EK Success border punch, cuttlebug, ribbon, button, jute twine,
rub ons, nesties and pearls

You won't want to miss what the DT has cooked up for you this week!

Make sure to stop by each of their blogs and check it out!
You'll also want to play along to try and win the "showstopper" badge!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.......
and thank you Stacey for inviting me to be part of your DT!
Pin It

15 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous cards :D Love the button bits one. I made two as well but it is because I didn't like my first one! Great job on the first CC :D

Lea L. said...

These are gorgeous Julie! Dot Spots is one of my latest obsessions...I LOVE this set! And you used it beautifully! Great job using the colors!

♥Lea

Sue said...

2 awesome cards, very inspiring! the highlight for me is the PIT dot spot(I am addicted to dots & spots!)- can't wait to get my hands on that set! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

oh my word, Julie! GASP! these are so fabulous:) you have stretched these colors to thier limit...all I can say is WOW...so impressive!
by the way, i just got the button bits in the mail...squeal...can't wait to use them:)

Andrea said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the button flowers.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow Julie!! Both are breathtaking, awesome crisp lines - LOVE them!! :)
Oh, and I love these PTI stamps, I so wish I had them... lol

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are beautiful Julie!!!

Mandy said...

These are GREAT! LOVE that first one especially! :)

Tami Grandi said...

JULIE! I love these! Especially the first one :)

Shelley said...

You are enabling me, Julie! These are two sets I want from PTI! You did a beautiful job with BOTH cards! Love 'em!

Amy White said...

Both gorgeous cards Julie! Love, love, love all the PTI goodness! You really made those dot spots work fabulously!

Carrie said...

Ooh I LOVE it!!

Melissa said...

Totally awesome, Julie! I am so lovin' all the polka dots and the button flowers are amazin'.

JenMarie said...

These are so GORGEOUS!
...and I see you got your new punch! :)

Kimberly S said...

These are both gorgeous! I love that you made you whole background with stamps, that is so pretty! The stamps for the buttons are absolutely adorable, and so very creative! :)