Friday, September 2, 2011

CAS-ual Friday Challenge

We've teamed up with the girls over at
CAS-ual Friday for a fantastic challenge today!


The challenge is in honor of International Literacy Day 
and the object is to create a CAS project inspired by a book 
in the colors of black, white and red


This weeks prize -



Head over to the store and check out all the new stuff!
Jilllibean, My Minds Eye, some Unity

Paper and Such Store


.....and here is my card - which was TOTALLY inspired
by this book -


This was one of my favorite books as a kid!


Card Info:
Paper: Red, white black
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: embossing folder, nesties, copics



Pin It

2 comments:

Michele Gross said...

LOOOOVE it! I loved that book too and sooo perfect for your card inspiration! Thank you so much for being our fabulous sponsor this week :)

Janice M said...

Great card Julie! Love the chicken tract panel behind your image. I almost went with that book too!