Thursday, September 29, 2011

Play Date Cafe

is sponsoring the 
Play Date Cafe
challenge today!

Don't you just love these colors???


You'll want to play along 
here is the prize -


how fun is that?

has tons of stuff in the store, go check
it out!


my card -


Here is my spin on these wonderful colors!
I decided to also use the current challenge over at
Allsorts this week
Their challenge is to keep it clean and simple!
I can do that!!!


Card details:
Paper: kraft, burgundy, more mustard, gray, vanilla
Ink: soft suede
Misc: square punch, embossing folder
Pin It

3 comments:

Pattie said...

Love it...I have that embossing folder, but haven't used it yet...you'll see it soon I'm sure now!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE your embossing and those panels at the bottom with the flower image! SOOOOOOO gorgeous:) Great job! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC!

scotspanda said...

fabulous card, the colours are gorgeous

thanks so much for keeping it simple with us at Allsorts this week

hugs

Amanda xx