Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rainin' Daisies

For today's blog entry I chose a PIF image that I received from Alison (newstampinaddict) its Rainin' Daisies. This is another one of my favorite stamps. I'm finding I have more and more "favorite" stamps each day. I especially liked coloring this one with my prismas, it colored very nicely. Below is my recipe for this card:

Stamps:
Rainin' Daisies
Happy Everything
Itty Bitty Backgrounds

Paper:
Rose Red
Lavendar Lace
White

Accessories:
Prismacolor pencils
Turpenoid
Paper Stumps
Baubles (thanks to my wonderful friend Janice (catcrazy)
Swiss Dots CB folder
Glossy Accents by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and checking it out. I'm getting closer and closer to the 500 hit mark, so I need to get my blog candy ready.



Pin It

5 comments:

Amy said...

So sweet, Julie! Love the way the glossy accents on the lady bug mimics the baubles!

Janice M said...

Don't you just Love that Glossy accent?! I like how you used the baubles! Great Card!

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, you're on fire this week. One adorable card after another!!! :)

Denise Marzec said...

P.S. Excellent coloring!!!

Sandy said...

This is precious!! Great job coloring. Super cute image.