Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Rileys are here!


Wow, I'm really really loving this guy! This is tractor Riley. Of course coming from a John Deere family, there was no other color to make this tractor except green. Riley is really kickin' up the dust...that reminds me of Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractors Sexy. Did I mention that I love Kenny Chesney?

Anyways, I used chocolate chip, garden green, yoyo yellow and white c/s. I used my distressed stripes cb folder on the chocolate chip and loved how it turned out. Is there any other way to color except prismas?? Cause I'm having trouble working with anything but them. I don't think I've touched my SU markers since I got all of my prismas. I use turpenoid with the stumps and love the way it turns out. The sentiment at the bottom - I printed out on the computer and it say.....driving by...and inside the card it says...with a Birthday Hi!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! Be watching soon, I may just get excited and post some blog candy when I hit a couple hundred posts!
Pin It

8 comments:

Janice M said...

Love the new Riley's! Can't wait to come over and play!

Tami Grandi said...

cute card- great colors!

Pam A said...

Love the Riley! Actually I ordered the same one -- reminded me of my Dad on his tractor! Love the card and the Blog!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Jules!!!! Great card. :)

Amy said...

Yeah! I didn't know you had a blog! This moose is too adorable! Great job on the card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome big sis! You are sooo advanced! You are lucky you colored the tractor GREEN. Send me some pleeeeaaase, I LOVE YOU!

MindyYoung said...

Riley is too cute! Great job as always!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE is this!!!! Great background for this.