Thursday, April 10, 2008

Papertrey PIF


The card I made today is yet another image that comes for the PIF thread on SCS. It came from Shastess and I am in love with this set now. Todays challenge on SCS was to use eyelets on your cards. I've really gotten away from eyelets and find myself using brads more, so this challenge helped me to think outside the box.

Recipe:
Out on a Limb - PapertreyInk
Paper Tray - PapertreyInk

Paper:
Chocolate Chip
Close to Cocoa
Pretty in Pink
White

Accessories:
Choc Chip Ribbon
Pink flower eyelets
Swiss dots cb folder

As always, thanks for checking out my blog!

Pin It

5 comments:

JenMarie said...

Love this Julie!

Pam's Pride said...

Awesome card! Love the eyelets!

Alison H said...

Great way to use eyelets Julie! Love the card!

Shannah said...

This card is so gorgeous Julie - very elegant. I LOVE your Blog - will definately be dropping by to visit regularly!

Tami Grandi said...

Oh Julie- this is so very pretty!