Friday, April 11, 2008

Pretty Flowers....


Its spring time, we ate out on the patio last night and it makes me realize how much I want warm weather. I'm tired of cold, soggy days - bring on the sunshine! My card today is for the Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS. I've been meaning to try and make my own designer paper with some cream colored sheets I have at home, and this finally pushed me to make it. I hope you enjoy it.

Recipe:

Stamps:
Whipper Snapper image from WishRAK
Papertrey Ink flower set

Paper:
Blue Bayou
Soft Sky
White
Homemade flowery paper

Ink:

Blue Bayou
Soft Sky

Accessories:
1/2 pearl
Ribbon
Blender Pens

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog.



Pin It

5 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty card, Julie! You're on a roll with these great cards. I love this color combo, and I like the clean layout. :)

Janice M said...

I like "your" DP! Very Pretty!

JenMarie said...

Julie, this is beautiful!!! Love it!

Alison H said...

LOVE those colors!! Beautiful card.

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card Julie!! That pearl for the flower center is precious. Love the colors you chose.