Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Feels like forever since I've been here. Last week at this time I was just about in Ft. Wayne, IN for the Vera Bradley sale. Traveled a very long time with my favorite little sister (she's my only one), went to my cousins in OH then headed to IN. The sale was spectacular and I shall DEFINITELY go again for the next one. I'm back into stamping too!!! That long trip just threw me off and I was sooo far behind with everything.

So here is my card for todays Inspiration Challenge on SCS....such cool pillows! I chose this pillow for my inspiration
I'm not much into pink cards, but with a little bling, this one turned out ok.

Card Info:
Stamps: Trendy Trees, Simply Circles, Think Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, PTI White
Misc: Punches, ribbon, brads, bling



Thanks for stopping by today.....

Pin It

1 comment: