Monday, February 8, 2010

CAS Card

I didn't participate in last weeks CAS challenge, I was sooo sick! I am happy to report that I'm feeling about 200% better this week.

The CAS challenge at SCS is so much fun, if you've never played, you should pop over and give it a try.....this weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge.





Recipe:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits, Vintage Picnic - both PTI
Paper: Rustic White - PTI, Nook &Pantry Basic Grey
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Choc Chip - SU
Misc: buttons, jute twine, ribbon, slot punch, piercer

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

3 comments:

Janice M said...

Cute card! I like the way you did the ribbon!

Kelly Mahany said...

Glad to hear you are feeling so much better! On my plans for today is to participate in this week's CAS challenge!! Your inspiration card is great!

Chrissy said...

so cute!