Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pure Innocence

I finally decided to get some of these cute little Pure Innocence girls.
I just love them!

Here are the challenges that this card is for:

Crazy 4 Challenges - 3 textures

Free for All over at SCS -texture, color, dp

Raise the Bar - increments of 3

Recipe:

Stamps: Digi Image Pure Innocence, Mixed Messages from PTI
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, So Saffron, Lemonade dp, White
Ink: Scarlet Jewel
Misc: copics, ribbon, nesties, jute twine, buttons, cuttlebug

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Wow, a quadruple challenge card! Well done :D Wonderfully done.

Melissa said...

I just got some of these girls too - they are so stinkin' cute! I love the colors you used. Awesome.

Michelle said...

What an adorable image! This card looks so gorgeous. I love the embossed CS and the DP.Layout out looks awesome.

Susie said...

I have some of these images, too, and just LOVE them. Your card is super sweet. Love everything about it.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh my gosh ... how adorable is this image and you've colored her perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar. We do hope to see you again next challenge!