Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Snips, Snails, Puppy Dog Tails

Challenge time again at

This is such a fun challenge...

It's Snips, Snails, & Puppy Dog Tails!!!

Use whatever you like that includes the above!

We have a prize for every challenge, so be sure 
to play along!!!!



I chose to use the little wiener dog from



It's been a while since I pulled out my prismacolor pencils, so I
figured it was high time....I used baby oil tonight instead
of the odorless mineral spirits.

You may want to check out the store as well -
tons of new items and some great sales!


Thanks for stopping by!

Card info:
Paper: Aqua Mist, BG Max & Whiskers designer paper, white
Ink: Memento black, Versafine black
Misc: Prismacolor pencils with baby oil, nesties, brads



Pin It

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I loooooooove that little pup image! SO fun! I love your patterned paper and the additional brads! FAB card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorle card Julie! Love the layout!