Friday, June 8, 2012

Sneak Peak at Paper and Such!

Today is the 8th and that means it is the last
sneak peek before the big reveal on the 9th at

This guy really cracks me up, and his big
eyes just SCREAM- GOOGLY EYES!
So, I put some on him!


.....meet Melvin!  

I love how you can put the clear stamps onto the acrylic
blocks and twist and turn them!  If you've never tried this,
you totally need to!  

Melvin was cut out with the
silhouette machine (Thanks Stephanie), and then stamped
and colored with my copics.


Card details: 
Stamps:  Melvin & Susie from Paper and Such (available June 9th)
Paper:  white, kraft, SU dp
Ink: Versafine and Memento black
Misc: nesties, PTI dies, googly eyes, copics, silhouette machine

Pin It

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ha, ha, ha, Julie! I love those googly eyes!!! And, I'm so happy you are enjoying the die cuts! ;-)