Sunday, January 5, 2014

Featured Stamper and Color Throwdown

Happy Sunday!
Time for some challenges!
Today, I'm playing along with the
Featured Stamper over at SCS and also
the Color Throwdown challenge!

I just love this color combo this week - don't you?


Joy had so many wonderful cards in here gallery, I could have
seriously cased all of them for todays Featured Stamper Challenge.
If you haven't played along, you really should.

Here is the card I came up with - hope you love it.


I used my brand spanking new Unity SOTW. 
 I absolutely love getting
my new stamp in the mailbox every week -
 it's so much fun.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, 
and sure hope you can play along
with one of these great challenges. 




 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

5 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is stunning! Great use of the colors!
Hugs,
Debbie

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design...such an awesome image and I love how you used the washi tape!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a cute card, and I love that stamp! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Vickie Z said...

Love the Unity stamp....so unique...as always!! The mix of colors and pop of turquoise in the ribbon flower is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at CTD!!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great design and a perfect use of the throwdown colors! Congrats on being our featured stamper this week!