Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paper Smooches Guest DT

I've been meaning to try out to be the
guest designer at Paper Smooches for February,
and I just wasn't coming up with a brilliant idea.
With the deadline looming....it finally came to me!
I always say that I do my best work under pressure!

I'm in looooove with this card - like totally in love!!


This could seriously be the best card I've every made,
at least in my mind!!

I used my absolute favorite stamp set from PS called

I stamped everything with Memento black ink,
and colored it with my copics.

Good luck to everyone who entered.

 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

3 comments:

Marisa said...

A totally fun card!! You rocked it!

~amy~ said...

Hey, this is fun! I love how you've been using that PS set!

robinann17 said...

What a darling card! I love it!