Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paper Smooches Challenge and Some News

Hello all!  Hope your week is going
smoothly for you.  It is F-R-I-G-I-D here
in the northeast, and by frigid, I mean windchills
of -20!!!  Brrrrrr!!!!

Anyways, I'm here with some good news and a card
for the Paper Smooches Challenge, which
is "Anything Goes" this week.

My good news is that I was chosen as the
Featured Stamper over at the Color Throwdown,
and I get to play along with them in their
challenge next week!  How cool is that?
I just love the challenges over at
Color Throwdown, but color challenges are
definitely one of my favorites! 

On to my card -

I used one of my favorite Paper Smooches sets
for this card - I Heart Art along with a bit of washi
tape and some awesome little sequins.

Come play along at Paper Smooches




Make a note to check out my blog for a blog hop
happening next Monday!  There are prizes, so you
WON'T wanna miss it!



 photo siggieJulie-1.png
Pin It

6 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats on your Color Throwdown feature! Your card WAS incredible as is this one!
Hugs, Debbie!

~amy~ said...

love this!

Unknown said...

Hi
This is fantastic, I love it.
Congrats on the Colour throwdown feature, well deserved.
I hope that you have a fantastic day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely!!!!

Katie Gehring said...

Julie, this card is awesome! I love that sentiment too! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love those splatters all over the card! FUN!!! And I LOVE your added sequins! Great card:) THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:) Hope you join in the fun again this week (Picture Perfect)!!! <3