Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Christmas Gift Set

So I got this idea that I wanted to alter a travel coffee mug. So I went out on my lunch break in search of one today. Jackpot at the Dollar Tree!!! So of course, I bought more than 1!






All I had to do was unscrew the top, cut the paper to the correct size and slip it in!! Piece of cake. That paper has got to be one of my favorites....its Basic Grey - Wassail. I then covered a mini composition book with the same paper, and took a piece and put it into the barrel of an RSVP pen. To finish off my gift set, I made a matching card. The buttons are also from BG.

The paper and buttons can be purchased at Limelight I prefer the 12 x 12 papers for altering things, but prefer the 6 x 6 pads when doing cards. The images are scaled down for the smaller pages. Although on this card, I did use the 12 x 12 paper.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Pin It

1 comment:

JayLynn said...

What a cute set! I love them :)