Saturday, October 31, 2009

WINNER WINNER, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

OK, we have a winner!!!!

Thank you Unity for allowing me to host the blinkie this week....it was too exciting!!! Winner was chosen at 9am est by random.org.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.................




















Posted at October 31, 2009 1:35 AM

Mmechelle93
Beautiful Cards! I love the button centers using October's kit! I'll have to scraplift that! Thanks for the inspiration.

CONGRATULATIONS.....PLEASE CONTACT eryn@unitystampco.com with your name and address so she can get your Unity Stamps out to you!!!

Thanks everyone for playing and for all the wonderful comments on my cards!!


UnitY RockS!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Whooophee! I'm so excited that I won! I love Unity stamps! Thanks Julie for hosting the Blinkie! I love your cards and added you to my favorites to enjoy your talent in the future too!

Michelle said...

Whoops...I was so excited that I forgot to thank Unity too for their totally terrific stamps! Thanks Unity! I look forward to inking them up!