Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Friends with Flair

Its Friday Friends with Flair over at Unity. Be sure to check out all of the blogs today....someone will win some rubber!

My card is made with the Hodge Podge of Happiness set. First, I stamped the poinsettia and cut it out with a nestie. I then stamped it in red and green several more times and cut the pieces out. Then I just used my mono multi and glued the layers on. The middle is done with liquid pearls and I put just a dusting of iridescent ice embossing powder on it. The bottom edge piercing was done with a template from the Crafters Workshop, and its finished off with a gold eyelet and some gold cord from Pinkhedgehog



Recipe:
Stamps: Hodgepodge of Happiness from Unity, Season of Joy-sentiment
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, White
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Misc: Gold cord, paper piercer, gold eyelet, nesties, liquid pearls, II embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your hop along the rest of the blogs
Pin It

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, your paper piercing looks wonderful on this fabulous card! I LUV it!

Rona said...

very pretty. I didn't order that set but sooo love that stamp!! It would have been perfect on one of the cards I did this week.

Rachel Hope said...

Wonderful poinsettia! TFS!

Marcy H said...

Very cute card!!!

NinaB said...

It's so pretty. I love the pierced border.

Jessica Diedrich said...

So pretty!

Jen Shults said...

Ooh! I love how clean and simple this is! TFS!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Amazing and stunning work Julie!! I LOVE it! Xx

Monika in VA said...

Gorgeous! Love what you did with the layers!

ANAT S said...

wonderful card!!!

Michelle said...

Neat card!

Teresa Kline said...

this is sweet, I adore the sketched poinsettia...great work!

enjoy *~*

Michele Lourenco said...

very nice. i like the paper piecing

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful! Fabulous layers!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Great job! Love what you did with that stamp!

Dawn M said...

love the dimension!

Shannah said...

Great card Julie!!

CarlaKH said...

gorgeous classy card!

Gwen said...

very nice! CAS and I like it a lot!!

Suz said...

Very pretty - thanks for the inspiration