Friday, November 6, 2009

Another Flair Friday


Well....its another Friday Friends With Flair over at Unity!
Head on over and check out all the blogs today....
someone will win some wonderful Unity stamps....good luck, I hope its YOU!!!



These stamps are from the Unity September kit of the month. The main image, as well as the sentiment is up on dimensionals. I wrapped the linen thread around the bottom piece and then also tied some thru the buttons. Simple, and easy card to make!

Recipe:
Stamps: Unity September kotm
Paper: BG Nook & Pantry, choc chip
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: linen thread, buttons, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

15 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, cute!!! Love what you've done w/ the linen thread!

Sherry Campbell said...

Cute card- love that coffee image!

Rona said...

very pretty - great choice of paper to paper piece with!!

Corry said...

so so cute, love the way you did the cup!!!

ellepaulette said...

Sweet card!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Great card Julie!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Great card Julie! Love that dp!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is absolutely AWESOME! One of my FAVE stamps in the kit and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the layout!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

So pretty, these are 2 of my favorite Unity images!

מימס mimms said...

great &yummy card :o))!!

Janice M said...

Too cute!! I like the paper pieced mug!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Love that image! I haven't inked mine up yet! I need to now!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Julie!! Love that DP!! Xx

JazzyH said...

I love the paper piecing.

Kelly Mahany said...

I love your card and I love that image!