Sunday, November 8, 2009

2 Red Bananas Challenge

Recipe Challenge over at 2 Red Bananas The challenge was to use 3 eyelets, 2 pieces of ribbon and an oval or ovals. My husband and I went for a ride on the Harley today, and the foliage was just spectacular. So I've been dying to get out my newest SU set..... Branch Out. Here is what I came up with for the challenge.




Recipe:
Stamps: Branch Out SU, Vintage Picnic PTI
Paper: Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Choc Chip, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, So Saffron, Real Red
Misc: ribbon, eyelets, cb, nesties
Pin It

5 comments:

Lynette said...

What a beautiful card! Sounds like you had a great weekend:) Thanks for playing the 2RedBananas challenge!

Jeanette - said...

Beautiful card! I love trees and autumn colors :) Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!

JenMarie said...

WOWza! LOVE this!!

Teresa said...

Great inspiration. Really like the embossed leaves behind. Thanks for joining the bananas.

Cassie said...

this turned out awesome!! i love how the recipe came alive in your card!
cassie