Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends With Flair

Ahhhh....its Friday again. The end of the work week, and Friends with Flair over at Unity!!! Check out the Unity blog for the entire list of participants....someone will have a blinkie posted and you could win a ton of Unity rubber. Well ok....maybe not a ton, but you know what I mean.


This card was extremely quick and easy to make. I have lots of cleaning to do, so I needed something quick and easy. I love the rustic white c/s from PTI! I used that, along with some Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg dp that I just got.

Stamps: Unity September kit of the month
Paper: PTI Rustic White, Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg
Ink: Soft Suede
Misc: Felt ribbon, button, DMC floss

Thanks for stopping by today!
Stop back again!
Pin It

11 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Love your card! Super cute! Have fun cleaning!

Rachel B said...

What a CAS card! So simple, but PERFECT! I love it! Great DP!

Unknown said...

Great CAS design and it looks beautiful! tFS!

Unknown said...

great CAS card.

Monika in VA said...

WOnderful CAS card!

Purple Princess said...

Great card!!

Unknown said...

Just simply elegant...LOVE it!! Xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice....CAS cards rock!!! tfs!!

Becky Carafa said...

Oh this is lovely!

ANAT S said...

Super cute card!

Dawn M said...

love it! clean and elegant