Monday, September 6, 2010

Ippity Monday!

(this is my 2nd post....go here if you are looking
for the Repeat Impressions post)

Happy Monday!
This long weekend has just
buzzed on by!
I can't believe its back to work
already tomorrow.
AND....my next days off will be for
Thanksgiving!
Can you believe its almost Thanksgiving????

Anyways....todays project is for
the Hippity Hop today!
You can find all the details on the
Ippity Blog

Here is my project for today:

I've been dying to make one of these
bookmarks, and I finally got to it!

This project is also for the challenge of at

Crazy for Challenges - anything book related


Card details:
Stamps: Books a Flutter - Ippity
Paper: Riding hood red, baja breeze, white
Ink: Memento black
Misc: nesties, big ole eyelet thingies, ribbon, twine, copics
Pin It

13 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Julie!

This is great! And matches your blog! ;-) The colors are pretty and the stamp soooo beautiful, I love books and the sentiment with this one is just perfect! Very, very nicely made!

Love, Wendy

Rachel B said...

I love your bookmarks! I really love the deckled rectangle around the edges! It really brings your focus in! The coloring is fabulous too!

JenMarie said...

LOVE these, absolutely FABulous!

Glenda J said...

Absolutely fantastic! Love your bookmarks.

CarlaKH said...

so cute.. love those colors!

Marisa said...

Darling bookmarks, Julie :)

Unknown said...

Hi Julie! These are just MY type of bookmarks...and yours are so fabby! These colors really look awesome...soooo perfect! I may have to CASE these for myself! Have a wonderful day!

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love the colors!

Elisabeth said...

Wonderful bookmarks, the big ole eyelet thingies are great!

Julie Ranae said...

Two 'Julies' back to back on the hop!
I love the colors that you used with this image...really work well together.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

These are great! Love the colors!

Janice M said...

Cute book marks!! Thanksgiving?? Man where did this year go??!!! The older I get the faster time seems to fly!

misse336 said...

Cute bookmarks! Love the colors you used too.