Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

I'm finally finding some time to stamp!!!
We had a baby shower for my fabby sil Nicole on Saturday....
I've never been so anxious to see a baby....he's gonna be such
a sweetheart!  Well, I mean, he'll be ornary, but
I'm sure he'll be a sweetheart!

This card was made for


Card details:
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons - PTI
Paper: Soft Suede, Rustic White, PTI dsp, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Soft Suede
Misc: dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today......hopefully I'll be
cranking out some more cards soon!
Pin It

5 comments:

Marisa said...

That is such a fabulous wreath! On my PTI wish list now. You've use it wonderfully!

Soap taste is almost out of my mouth now. You are going to have so much fun with the new bundle of joy, adn the best part is you get to enjoy him and get to sleep through the night :)

Jenny said...

Great card, love the wreath! So pretty!! :D hope your doing well!!

Janice M said...

Julie this is Beautiful!! Top of my wish list now!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

This is so pretty! Love the simple clean lines!

~*Joni said...

Oh Julie this is brilliant! I love the contrast of papers, it really makes the red pop with that gorgeous wreath. I love all the polka dots, classy and fun at the same time!! Have a great day Julie!