Monday, September 6, 2010

Stamp of the Week at Repeat Impressions

Its that time of the week again!
Time for the stamp of the week!

Head on over to the

Repeat Impressions Blog

all the details are there on how to get this
cute little Jester 714-G
for 50% off!!

Check out all of the Rock Stars work as well:

Robin - Harriet - Makiko - Joy - Lynette - Dana


Card details:
Stamps: Jester- 714-G from Repeat Impressions
Paper: White, Pure Poppy
Ink: Memento black
Misc: Quickutz ef, nesties, rhinestones, copics, bakers twine

(bakers twine can be found in my etsy shop - new colors in now)

Enjoy your Monday.......

I'll be back in a bit with another card/project!


Pin It

8 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Julie!

Very funny card! Love how you kept it simple for the rest, so all attention goes to the cute jester and the red detail! Perfect!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lynette said...

Awesome, Julie! I love all the white, and the red is so cheerful! I also love the embossed background.

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card, Julie! The red and white twine seems to be a common theme!

joy said...

What a great background you've embossed! The bling on his crown just makes him shine!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh this is so cute, Julie!! I love the little rhinestones on the hat. Fabulous design as always!

Janice M said...

Cute card Julie!! I've been debating on getting that embossing folder humm......

Dana Joy said...

I'm loving this card. I need that embossing folder.

Harriet Skelly said...

Julie I absolutely love this clean and simple design and that embossing folder!