Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What if Wednesday!

ok, another WIW over at Repeat Impressions

You'll love todays sketch.

You seriously need to play along....Wendy always
gives away a $25 gift cert to Repeat Impressions!

I mean come on...$25!!!!

Head over to the Blog and check things out!
You will also want to check out the Rock Stars stuff!!

Ayana - Darsie - Robin - Harriet -
Makiko - Lynette - Dana - Joy - Michele

Here is my card:

Before you say a word.....YES, I USED BAKERS TWINE!

Sorry, I just can't help it, I love the stuff!!

Card details:
Stamps:  Joy Penguins
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, black, white
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: bakers twine, nesties, dimensionals

You can get some of this yummy twine in

My Etsy Shop

Pin It


Lynette said...

So very cute, Julie!

Harriet Skelly said...

Great CAS card as always Julie!

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love that baker's twine!!! :D

Janice M said...

Cute card! Those penguins are too cute, Love the DP you used.

Ayana Posadas said...

Super cute card, Julie! :)

Suzanne said...

So cute!

Makiko Jones said...

Great take on the sketch, Julie! The penguin image is just perfect!

joy said...

I love all your elements - the bakers twine, the dp, the image!!!! Great job.

Dana said...

Too cute Julie!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Really cute card, Julie. Great take on the sketch. I love that we are both hooked on that twine!