Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy Easter Everyone

Ok, so I had to make some Easter cards, plus some little girl Easter cards....so these are some cards I came up with. I suppose I soon need to start thinking about Mothers Day as well.

My first card is more of the digi images from http://sketchingstamperdigi-stamps.blogspot.com/ I love her style of digi images. I colored them with copics and used a white gel pen and a black fine point marker to add some depth.



My next card is for my nieces and a my friends granddaughter. I wanted something small and cute for the girls...this is what I came up with. Love these fuzzy little bunnies. I used flocking on them (which I haven't touched in years).















Thanks so much for checking out my cards today.



Pin It

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Love furry bunnies. Too cute!!

Love the cards made with the digital images. So much fun!!