Friday, April 10, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge


So.....I've never ever done one of Taylors Challenges, so I figured today was as good a day as any to get started. I don't have any of her stamps, (which I plan to remedy in the near future), so this is what I came up with.
Love this sketch! I wanted to incorporate something from her store, so I used the little tiny twinkles for the center of the flowers.
If you'd like to try the challenge..you can find it here Taylored Expressions
Have fun creating, and thanks for stopping by my blog.
Pin It

4 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous Julie! I love the half circle above the main image - great take on the sketch!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh I LOVE what you did with Taylor's sketch. Cute image and gorgeous paper...love that half circle at the top too. Brilliant!

Lee said...

Girl this is amazingly GORgeous!!!! I sure hope you're trying out for DT's 'cuz you ROCK!!

JenMarie said...

Oh how adorable!