Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Very First Digi Card!


OK....is it possible to have another addiction? This one being addicted to digi images? I think its at least the beginning. I purchased this image this morning from http://sketchingstamperdigi-stamps.blogspot.com/ and I absolutely love it, and it was much easier than I had anticipated!


This card is for the sketch challenge over on http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/ It was a combo sketch challenge and digi challenge. I printed this out on a HP750 printer and colored with my copics with NO smearing! How cool is that. I also used a white gel pen and my black SU marker to add some additional dimension.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look today.


Pin It

2 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful Julie! Welcome to a new addiction! Actually I think there are many SUB-Addictions under the main addition Papercrafting like Copic collecting, DP collecting, Ribbon collecting, and now digi collecting! He He!

Heather T said...

What a pretty card. I shouldn't click on your link, though I don't need another craft addiction.