Monday, April 13, 2009

MOJO Monday Sketch


This is my first attempt at a Mojo Monday Sketch what a fun challenge it was. I decided to combine it with the SCS CAS Challenge for today. I love the nice crisp lines I got on this card.

Details:

Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, White, and Pink Patterns dp
Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet
Stamps: PTI Birthday Basics and Beautiful Blooms
Ribbon: PTI
Punch: SU scalloped punch

Short post today as I'm not quite feeling myself, but thanks for stopping by and seeing what I'm doing today.




Pin It

4 comments:

Anjou Krelovich said...

Sweet and clean and oh so lovely!

Jana said...

How very classy. Love the pink and white.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! I see your usual elegance touch & fabulous bow tying!

Lori said...

Beautiful!! Love the color!