Sunday, April 12, 2009

My New Unity Stamp from Tamijo


I was in a Bunny Swap over on SCS...we swapped names about a month ago. So you spend a month buying things you think your bunny would like. Well....my friend Tamijo had my name and she got me this awesome awesome stamp from Unity, as well as a ton of other stuff....Isn't it gorgeous??? (Tami, I say this with a mouth full of a reese's peanut butter egg you sent me)

I used Baja Breeze dp from SU - I'm going to hate when this color retires. I'm gonna have to stock up!!


I love the look of the pearls on the butterfly and also on the card....gives it such a nice crisp refreshing look.

I'm starting to get into decorating the inside of my cards as well. It seems so many people are doing this, so I figured if I wanna be one of the cool girls, I'll need to start doing it too! :)

Thanks for stopping by today.
Pin It

1 comment:

Tami Grandi said...

beautiful! I'm so glad you liked it- I had a lot of fun shopping for you!