Wednesday, May 11, 2011

CASE Study


Hello blog friends....how cool that it's Thursday already!
I don't know about you, but I'm always ready for the weekend!

Of course we have some gorgeous inspiration from the fabulous
again this week!

Is this not gorgeous????

If you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
 Just get some inspiration from Sarah's card (above): It can be the colors,
layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE
the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!

Julie (you're here)

My card for this week - 

I bought some library cards at a craft store, and cannot find them
for the life of me, so I made do with this MME Paper.

Stamps: MME Gertie Girly Stamps,  PTI Fillable Frames
Paper: white, aqua mist, MME dp
Ink:  versafine black, aqua mist, versamark
Misc:  button, twine, PTI die, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by, and remember that my new store is open
at Paper and Such

Thanks for stopping by today!
Pin It

1 comment:

Sarah Martina said...

I <3 ledger paper, so I'm all over your card!!! I just love the stamping mirroring your die cut... so clever! :)