Thursday, May 19, 2011

CASE Study


Thursday already...and time for more fabulous inspiration
from the sensational 




here is my take on Sarah's card -


I've had some paint chips lying around for a while and really
wanted to use them up....so today is the day!


If you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
 Just get some inspiration from Sarah's card (above): It can be the colors,
layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE
the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!

Julie (you're here)
Teneale (taking a break this week)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Remember....my store is now open at


You can also find my group over at

Paper Craft Planet


Card details:
Paper: Kraft, Berry Sorbet
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: small doily, paper doily, paint chip, WP bloomers, pearls

Pin It

3 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

How creative, Julie...I thought that was a paint sample! Love the colors and that flower is beautiful!

Sarah Martina said...

Wow! I love your interpretation! :) I've never used paint chips before, but how fun that would be! Love your embossing, too!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love the look of the tiny doily peeking out under the bloomer. this is a really pretty card Julie!