Friday, May 20, 2011

Raise the Bar

Yay - it's Friday!!!!
We are supposed to have a beautiful
weekend here in PA, so I plan to get some
things planted outside and work in the yard!

Our challenge over at 
today is to make a sympathy card

You should definitely head over to the blog
and check out all of the DT's cards, they are wonderful!


My card -


My store is now open - Paper and Such!!!
As well as my new challenge blog, which
you can find here.

Come play along!






Card details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Sympathy Set
Paper: MME Gertie, Black, White
Ink: Versafine Black
Misc: Nesties, dimensionals


Free shipping at the store today 5/20/11
with code "RAINGOAWAY"
Pin It

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card, Julie!! Love the colour combo and the sentiment panel is fabulous.

Thanh Vo said...

Clean and simple always does it! I totally agree with Marisa on the sentiment part of the card, Julie. My focus is drawn there when I look at it

Patti P. said...

This has such an impact using just your beautiful dp and the sentiment. Wonderful card!