Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper and Such Challenge

Hi blogging friends....I'm here today
with a quick card for the challenge over at

which just so happens to be my new challenge blog,
to go along with my new store -

There are challenges twice a month, with prizes to be won,
so go check it out.

My card for this week:

Card details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Sympathy
Paper: MME Mabel, black, white
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: nesties for scalloped border, wrinkle ribbon,

Thanks for swinging by my blog today, make sure you head over
to the Paper and Such Challenge blog and play along.
Pin It


Patti P. said...

I really like how you use the paper to make such a statement...with the black this is just gorgeous. tfs

Janice M said...

Loved this sketch Julie! Great way to let the paper do all the work for you! Love your card!

Suzanne said...

Nice card and I love the paper.