Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Paper and Such Challenge

Hi blogging friends....I'm here today
with a quick card for the challenge over at

which just so happens to be my new challenge blog,
to go along with my new store -


There are challenges twice a month, with prizes to be won,
so go check it out.

My card for this week:

Card details:
Stamps: Kaisercraft Sympathy
Paper: MME Mabel, black, white
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: nesties for scalloped border, wrinkle ribbon,

Thanks for swinging by my blog today, make sure you head over
to the Paper and Such Challenge blog and play along.
Pin It

3 comments:

Patti P. said...

I really like how you use the paper to make such a statement...with the black this is just gorgeous. tfs

Janice M said...

Loved this sketch Julie! Great way to let the paper do all the work for you! Love your card!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Nice card and I love the paper.