Monday, December 7, 2009

Clean and Simple

Wow...how exciting to be chosen to be on the CAS Design Team for the winter term over at SCS. I've been on cloud 9 since I found out on Friday evening. I've tried to share my excitement with my husband and two sons....but I honestly don't think they "get it"! I mean...this is huge for me....but they just don't seem to understand. Oh well, thats why I'm here sharing my excitement in blog land. Hopefully you all can get excited for me.

So...my first post as a CAS DT member.....I couldn't make just 1 card! I'm going to share all of them on here. Those of you that know me....you can understand this!

Recipe:
Stamps: SU Home for Christmas
Paper: chocolate chip, soft suede, pure poppy, white
Ink: choc chip
Misc: Alpine ribbon, prisma pencils

Recipe:
Stamps: Sentiment from PTI Peaceful Poinsettia
Paper: PTI White, Choc chip, Pure poppy
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Misc: ribbon, buttons, twine, punch

Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Peaceful Poinsettia
Paper: PTI White
Ink: Pure Poppy
Misc: ribbon, button, twine, MS pine branch punch

The challenge was to use a combination of Red, Brown and white or vanilla. I love all 3 of them, I don't think I could pick a favorite!

As always...thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love all three cards Julie! the button ones are really cute! Congratulations on getting on the CAS DT this session!

MindyYoung said...

Congrats!!!!!! You know I'm one of your biggest fans :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

OMGOSH!!!! That is so awesome! I am cheering for you here (and my family doesn't understand!) You are a perfect choice with your elegant CAS style! Congrats!

Janice M said...

CONGRATS Julie!!!

Lisa H. said...

julie I love all of these. that first one is sooo classic, but I really LOVE the simplicity of that last one. It just really speaks to me, I think it's the ribbon!