Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My First Mercy Sketch

One of my New Years Resolutions is to try and do more challenges, so I'm starting early. Today I did Mercy's Tuesday Sketch . What a fun one it was! Talk about talent over there....whew, thats where all the popular girls hang out! Seriously, all of the cards are just fabulous....go check it out.

Here is my take on the sketch!



Recipe:
Stamps: Unity December kotm
Paper: Cool Caribbean (can't believe I used a piece from my stash), Pure Poppy, Red SU dp, White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Cool Caribbean
Misc: ribbon, silver pearls, nesties, scalloped border punch

In other news....if you haven't been over to Limelight lately, go check out Mandy's sale! She's also got some fabulous new Basic Grey coming in next week - you're going to love it!!! You'll find some of THE BEST customer service on the web in Mandy's store!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and be sure to follow my blog, one of my other resolutions is to post to it more in 2010.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Pin It

3 comments:

Kathy H said...

Love this!

Michelle said...

Love the DP, so cheery and bright!

Unknown said...

julie...this is so fun! love the bright and cheerful colors, the papers, the clean and crisp lines, and the silver accents!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a wonderful job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy