Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Paper

I got new paper today from Limelight....I ended up with the BG Offbeat, Sultry, and Urban Prairie. I used some from the Offbeat collection....I love those colors!



Don't you love that satin ribbon? It also came from Limelight, as well as the buttons! Hop on over and check things out!

Recipe:
Stamps: Unity December kotm
Paper: PTI dark chocolate and white, BG Offbeat
Ink: Soft Suede and Baja Breeze - both SU
Misc: buttons, twine, luscious satin ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks terrific, really love that colour combination.

Happy New Year!!

Michelle
http://michelle-pinkpaperparadise.blogspot.com/

Teresa Kline said...

girl, I adore this card, I luv the colors and the different designs are perfect......awesome.....keep using that new stuff....have a wonderful New Year!

enjoy *~*

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card! So well-balanced and PRETTY! :)

Christi said...

One word...GORGEOUS!

Kristie W. said...

Great saying and fabulous color combo!