Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Double Challenge Card

This is a double challenge card from over at SCS. I loved yesterdays color challenge but just never got around to playing last night. It was just one of those days and when I got home, I zonked out. In fact, I almost fell asleep while getting my hair cut!!!

So when I saw todays sketch....this vision appeared in my head immediately. Now....I don't normally picture things in my mind before I make them. Normally they way I'm wired is.....I see a challenge, and I just run with it, and what you get is what you get. Not today though! And the best thing, is that this is exactly how it was in my mind!!! I used tons of layers on this and love how it turned out.






Ok, so I totally had to try and get a close up of all these layers.....aren't they luscious???




Recipe:
Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms Shady Daisy, Studio G Series 32 sentiment
Paper: Kraft, Black, White
Ink: Versafine Black
Pin It

3 comments:

Mandy said...

WOW. I am picking my jaw up off of the floor!!!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hi Julie! This is A-mazing! Love the black and white and of course, all the layers! Hugs,

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Very beautiful Julie! What? You don't picture it in your mind first? Wow, I have to have a very detailed idea in my mind before I begin. Funny how we are wired differently!