Monday, December 14, 2009

Curves

Do these buttons make my curves look fat???

Curves was the order of the day for the CAS challenge over at SCS. How appropriate....as I'm a curvy girl!!



This was such a fun card to make! All these curves that are "in" right now are new to me though, I must admit! I used my Creative Memories cutting system, with the curved cutting thingamajig (love that word), works perfect for this. The paper (which I'm in love with) is the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly which I got over at Limelight - did I mention I love this paper?
Since it was a CAS challenge, I just plopped on some buttons, did a little distressing on the edges, did some piercing and added the sentiment from PTI's Vintage Baskets. I got it to curve, by simply moving it around a little on the acrylic block....go ahead, try it with some of your clear stamps, its pretty cool!
Recipe:
Stamps: PTI Vintage Baskets
Paper: Blue Bayou, CC Jolly by Golly
Ink: Memento Black
Misc: piercer, buttons, distressing stuff, twine
Posted by Picasa
Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

These buttons are a FANTASTIC embellishment...I can't get enough of them. Great color combination and use of patterned papers. Awesome job!

Amy said...

These buttons are super cute!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Beautiful! Love your title...cracked me up! Merry Christmas!