Thursday, January 20, 2011

CASE Study

Thursday already????  For real???
Another week that is flying by!

We have another wonderful piece of inspiration
from this month's muse



Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple.
Just get some inspiration from Mercy's card (above):
It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample.
You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out what DT has done this week:
Julie (you're here)
Melyssa
Sue
Teneale
We also have a sponsor this week -

Stamping Boutique....



Someone is going to win 3 digi images of their choice!

My card -

Card details:
Paper: BG Origins, White, Black
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: Bloomers, copics, SU punches

and I did another card -

Card details:
Stamps: Birch Trees - Rubbernecker, Lilly of the Valley - PTI,
Tin Types b/g - PTI
Paper: New Leaf, Bareley Banana, White
Ink: Versafine black, Versamark, So Saffron, Old Olive
Misc: sponce, paper piercer, nesties, scallop border,
SU punch, copics
See you all tomorrow for a Raise the Bar card!
Pin It

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Diva princess is too fun LOL! Great cases.

Unknown said...

very cool, julie! awesome job on this week's CASE!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Great cards Jules!

~*Joni said...

Ooooh I love bloomers! That is the prettiest design, I love how you flipped the first card with that cute image.Your second card is so great, it has a wonderful masculine feel to it and follows Mercy's card perfectly. I did a rough version on my RTB card, you all are an awesome DT over there!!

Sue said...

not sure I can pick a fav here, they are both winners, great colouring in both! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Love both cards, Julie! That ribbon treatment on the first is super fab and the coloring/image panel is gorgeous on the second! Great job!

Jean Martin said...

Great cards Julie! I totally love the Tin Types from PTI. I should get it in my next haul.

Thanh Vo said...

Sweet CASE Julie! I love your version of the card.