Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Day!

Happy Wednesday to ya!!!!
I have a sweet little Valentine's Card for you today...
it is made with the sweet digi called
such an adorable image and soooo fun to color!

It took me a while to get into the whole "digi" image thing, now I love it!
I'm an instant gratification kind of gal! When I want something, I can sometimes want it
NOW!!!

Digis give you that instant gratification!!
Go ahead and buy some, you won't be disappointed!




Card details:
Paper: White, SU dp, Rose Red
Ink: Printer ink
Misc: ribbon, silver cord, button, MS doily, copics

Todays card was made for the Card Patterns Sketch 98


Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!
Pin It

3 comments:

Sue said...

this is sooooooo cute, I am with you on the instant gratification front- why wait!! :)
hope your dishwasher is at last behaving itself!!

~amy~ said...

Hey Julie!!!!!

What a cutie pie card...love that heart shaped image...great take on the sketch!!!

Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Vanessa said...

This is adorable, Julie!! Love that cute image! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!