Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011 to You!

It's so hard to believe that we are in 2011....
Gosh I remember 1999 like it was yesterday!

But here we are....on the first Sunday of the New Year,
and I wish each any every one of you a blessed, happy and healthy 2011!!!

I had every intention of posting my "NEWS" yesterday, but the day got away from me....
Korin has asked me to be on the Sweet & Sassy Stamps DT!
Of course, I  had to say yes!!
I met Korin back in October in York at the Stamp Show,
and what a sweetheart she is.  I'm so happy to be on her team,
and be in the company of so many fabulous stampers!

Todays card is for the Featured Stamper over at SCS.
Marisa is the lucky gal this week, and this is so deserving,
as her cards just rock!!!

Card details:
Paper: Kraft, White
Ink: Sahara Sand
Misc: twine, rhinestones, button, nesties, PTI die

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Congrats on the DT, Julie!!! Look forward to seeing your creations :) Thanks for casing one of my cards too - yours is lovely! (((hugs))) Happy New Year to you too :)

Julie said...

Congrats on your wonderful news, Julie! So well deserved! Gorgeous card too! :)

Dana Joy said...

Oh I love this card Julie! And what awesome news on the DT. I'm so happy for you.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Yeah! That is awesome news! Congrats!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Congrats again on the DT! Cute card.

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! Congratulations on the Sweet & Sassy DT, Julie! Korin has made a wonderful choice for her team indeed! What a darling wintery greeting you've created!

Happy New Year!
~Bev