Friday, January 7, 2011

Raising the Bar with Unity

Time for the first Raise the Bar
challenge of 2011!
Its an inspiration challenge, so have fun!

Be sure to check out the DT's samples for the week as well!

It's also Friends With Flair at


If you've never joined us before....stop over at the Unity blog
and see the entire list of participants.
Visit their blogs (leave love for them) and while you are there,
look for the Unity blinkie.
Someone that spots it will win some random Unity goodness.
Good Luck!

If I had to name this card, I'd name it
Stamp Soup!
Cuz I just grabbed different stamps, and a few other things, and
threw them on the paper and this is what I got!

Card details
Paper: White, Old Olive
Ink: Versafine black, hawaiin shores, old olive, gray
Misc: bloomers, PTI die, rhinestones

Remember to do some Unity shopping.....they always
have good deals...and I do mean always!



Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and have a great weekend!

(be on the lookout for some upcoming blog candy)
Pin It

16 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Julie,

Ha ha, that's a recipe I like: stamp soup!! ;-) Love the fabric on the bottom of your card and nice colors!

Hugs, Wendy

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Julie! I love the layering of the doily and gingham... two stamps I need to get! ;)

Angie Blom said...

love it Julie.. amazing card.

Erika said...

Stunning. Love the accents you used. So pretty

Jacqueline said...

Sooo cute! Love it!

StinkerbellSteph said...

So elegant! Love the Olive w/the dark grey and the rhinestones on the base!

Janice M said...

Well your "soup" turned out great!!! Awesome card Julie!

Lindsey said...

This is a great SOUP recipe! Great card.

sharon g said...

I like how you added black and grey to your card. Nice.

Anne Tussing said...

So pretty! Love the bloomers:)

stampjourney said...

Love the way your soup tuned out! Great card!

Sue said...

definately a lot of Wow in this one Julie!! Your soup is brilliant, love the flowers at the bottom and the combo of colours is gorgeous! :)

Lori said...

Your "stamp soup" looks delicious!

Becky Dunham said...

Julie - I wish I could make such a great card but just throwing stuff together - mine would definitely not be as pretty! I love this card!

Denise Marzec said...

REALLY pretty card, Julie! I love the rhinestones you added to the stamped stem!

JenMarie said...

FABBY Jules...and I really appreciate the link up!