Monday, January 17, 2011

Color Challenge

(click here for my blog candy)

I'm back with another challenge card.
I worked too many hours today and had this card stuck
in my brain ALL DAY!!!
I got home and had to get it out of there before I lost it!!

I made this for the challenge over at


I love love love this color combo, don't you???

Card details:
Stamps: Signature Greetings from PTI
Paper: Choc Chip, SU dp
Ink: Versamark
Misc: White embossing powder, flower, crochet doily,
EK Success border punch, stick pins

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and don't forget about my blog candy!!!
Pin It

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

OMGosh! Totally GORGEOUS!!

Marisa said...

One can never go wrong with this colour combo - it's one of my faves. Love your flower and large scallops. Great PTI set too! Lovely job. Fun new BG for your blog too :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

This card is very pretty, Julie!!! Is that a lace flower behind the embellishment flower? Looks awesome and those pins really finish it and gorgeous colors!!
Hugs, Wendy

Janice M said...

Beautiful Julie!! Love that rose and the color combo is very pretty!

Kirsten...x said...

Stunning card the flower looks great and i love the sentiment...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten..x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous card, the flower is stunning.

thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week

hugs

Amanda xx