Thursday, April 14, 2011

CASE Study

Wow, Thursday already!!
Time for another CASE Study challenge...
I used one of my newest stamps for this card - it's a
Unity itty bitty stamp, and I love it.

I had this idea to use a page out of the phonebook, so I went in
search of a phonebook.  Problem was, we didn't have one!!!
I had to bring an old one home from work!

Card details:
Stamps: Call Me - itty bitty from Unity
Paper: Real Red, White, phonebook page
Ink: Versafine black, ranger distress antique linen
Misc: rhinestones

Time for another beautiful card from this months muse...




Now it's your turn, if you haven't played with us before, its very simple. Just get some inspiration from Silke's card (above): It can be the colors, layout, techniques, or whatever, and use it on your sample. You could also CASE the entire thing. In other words, there really aren't any rules except to have fun!

Be sure to check out everything the wonderful
CASE Study DT has done this week.....they always amaze me with their talent!
Julie (you're here)
Teneale


Our sponsor this week is -

 by Lori Designs
the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate for her store


I love her stuff....wish I could play!!  :(

thanks so much for stopping by today!!





Pin It

6 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

HA HA! What a brilliant idea with the phone book... one thing to remember for the future!!

Andrea Ewen said...

Looks like you and Aimes were equally inspired by the phone! Wonderful design, Julie...love the colors and the super creative use of the phone book page!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Great card! Love the phonebook idea!

Sue said...

What a brilliant use of the unemployed phone book!! Love the clean lines and elegant layout!! :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card! Love that phone image. Great take on the card. :o)

Silke Ledlow said...

Julie..gosh I'm so late..sorry! This is one awesome CAS design and take on the card...love it! Hugs ~S~