Friday, April 15, 2011

Raise the Bar

Time for another Raise the Bar challenge.
This weeks challenge is to use a tree....for Earth Day.
I decided to pull out one of my Ippity sets that I haven't used in so long!
Don't you just love this tree??

This also coincides with todays Friends with Flair at Unity!!
Head over there for all the details...its all new this week!

Now you can head on over to the Raise the Bar blog and check out all
of the creations.....and be sure to check out the entire DT,
as I'm sure you won't be disappointed in what they've done this week:

Anita - ThanhJoni - Jan - Wanda

Card details:
Stamps: Happy Home - Ippity (I get my Ippity from JenMarie)
Paper: My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose - Mabel, Kraft, White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
Misc: bloomers, nesties, dimensionals

BIG NEWS!!
Keep your eye on my blog, I'll soon be opening an online store!!!
That's right, I've taken the plunge!!!  You'll be able to get this gorgeous
MME paper from me, as well as some lovely bloomers from
Websters Pages.  I'll be carry a nice variety to start, but hope to
increase my inventory as the store grows.  I hope to see you "in"
my store when it opens next month.

So keep an eye on the blog or search for me it on Facebook.
The store will be called Paper and Such
Pin It

21 comments:

Lisa H. said...

lovely card! and congrats on opening the store-how fun!

Maria said...

Beautiful! Love the bloom!! Horray for Papers and Such can't wait to see what you have! Good luck!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and just love the blooms! Congrats on your new store.

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Congrats on your store!
lisa a

Anonymous said...

Pretty Card!! Congrats on your online store!! How exciting~

Ashley Newell said...

Super pretty card! Love the trim! Can't wait to see your store! How awesome! CONGRATS!

Jennifer Roach said...

Congrats on your new store. Very nice job on the card....I love the trim :)

Linda said...

Love the text background.... with the green!

chickadee3357 said...

Pretty card. Love the ribbon.

Purple Princess said...

Lovely card! Congrats on the store too! I am a new follower of your blog so I can check out your store! :)

Katrina Hunt said...

your card is beautiful!!! congrats on the store....eek....more shopping!!! hugs, Katrina

Scrapcollectr said...

This is lovely....good luck with your new venture!
*smile*

sharon g said...

Pretty card. I like the green...

Carol said...

Gorgeous project! Love your work!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Gwen said...

LOVE the flowers and congrats on opening your store!

Anne Tussing said...

Love your card! The tree is fabulous and the sentiment is a fav of mine. Love those bloomers too:)

jennifer mitten said...

Great card and good luck with your venture!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE this tree image against the scripted BG! My fave color is green, so you know I love that green floral trim! I'm excited to see another online store...I'm a big online shopper since the only craft resource close by is Michael's. Guess that's why I'm still working full-time...gotta support my habit somehow. :-)

Katy said...

Beautiful card! Good luck with the new store! :)

Victoria said...

Great card! Love the layers. Best of luck w/ your new store!!!

Thanh Vo said...

This sure is one purdy card Julie. Squee! All the best with the store.