Friday, April 29, 2011

Raise the Bar

Friday already and the weekend is on the horizon.
Sure hope you have something fun planned.

Todays challenge at Raise the Bar is a nautical theme....
make anything as long as it's nautical.

Now you can head on over to the Raise the Bar blog and check out all
of the creations.....and be sure to check out the entire DT,
as I'm sure you won't be disappointed in what they've done this week:


here is my card -


details:
Stamps: A Light Unto My Path - SU
Paper: black, white, night of navy
Ink: night of navy, black
Misc; dimensionals, impression plate from PTI, twine, pearls

Thanks for stopping by today....
Remember, my store is opening next Saturday on May 7th,
the my first challenge on the blog May 10th!
Keep an eye out for the links....
or find us on Facebook....search for Paper and Such
Pin It

5 comments:

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

This is great. Love the clean lines and the masculine feel to it.

Cindy said...

Jules! I love your cards!

I left you something at my blog!

http://snoflaks.blogspot.com

Janice M said...

Awesome Nautical card Julie!! Love the twine you added.

Sue said...

beautiful Julie, love all the white and the layers of twine are stunning! :)

Patti P. said...

Julie, what a beautiful CAS card. Love the simple elegance of this.