Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Circus Fun with Sweet 'n Sassy

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I love today's card, and it was SOOOOO easy to make
I decided to use some of Korin's colored digi's
I used the
It was way cool to have the image colored for me!
I thought this imaginisce paper was perfect
with the image!



Card Details:
Stamps: Circus Fun digi from SNSS (sentiment from imaginisce)
Paper: Aqua Mist, Kraft, White, imaginisce dp
Ink: Versafine black
Misc: nesties, border punch, ribbon

FYI on that lovely ribbon...you'll soon be able to find it in my store,
which will be opening on April 30th....hopefully!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!
Pin It

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Julie, this is so adorable!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute! Maybe I should try out some of the colored digitals.