Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Cupcakes

Time for another Paper Cupcakes Challenge!
Which also means it's Monday!
(yuck)
It was a long, exhausting weekend for me....hope yours was
better than mine.

The challenge this week is to use some fabric or stitches
on your card.  Think outside the box and have fun with it.



My card:  I wanted something simple and quick...
so I chose to do a card Julie Lacey style....
which meant....NO COLORING!!!

Card details:
Stamps: Beached Boat from Paper Cupcakes
Paper: kraft, white, night of navy
Misc: twine, button, dimensionals, fabric

Try a card without coloring once.....it's so rewarding!
Pin It

3 comments:

Linda said...

This is a really great looking card!!! I do like the look of the image without coloring....I must give that a try.

Marisa said...

What a fabulous masculine card, Julie. Great image and I love the B&W take on it.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Great card and very manly!