Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Cupcakes

(BIG NEWS at the bottom of this post!)
Happy Monday everyone!
Time for another Paper Cupcakes challenge.
This week our challenge for you is to use
orange, yellow, and green
perfect colors for spring!
Head on over to the store and see what
all Nina has to offer!


My Card:

Card details:
Stamps: Hello Sunshine and Variety Tickets by Paper Cupcakes
Paper: kraft, white
Ink: just printer ink!


Reminder  --  I am opening an online store!!  Grand opening is set for
May 7th.  I'll have a nice selection of papers, ribbons, embellishments 
and stamps to start out.  Please stop by and check it out!!
Keep and eye on this blog for the link to the store!!!
You can also find me over on Facebook
search for Paper and Such!


There will also be a brand new challenge to go along with my store!
The very first challenge will be held on May 10th!!!!
Pin It

2 comments:

Linda said...

What a cute card you have created...love the flashy ribbon treatment!!
Good Luck with your store.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card Julie. That is a cute image... and I love the ribbon! :o)